There is a lot today that we throw away as we can't find use for it, but could have been an excellent "something else". Here's just a few ideas what you could do with everyday items or examples of what I did.

tisdag 6 december 2011

Keys

We found an old dysfunctional keyboard in my boyfriend's apartment. So he dislocated the keys for me, to trash design something nice from. But for once in my life, I'm totally out of ideas!


Okay, I had a few, but none of them were any good.


So while waiting for a better idea to pop up, I've started decorating a bag with decoration flowers. It's not a very fun thing to do, but the result is quite nice. I'll show you when it's finished.

Now right before Christmas I'm usually doing a lot of reusing old stuff and making new creative things. But this year I am ashamed to admit I bought almost everything. But I have a good reason, so I can't be blaimed for that.
Hope you guys do better.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar