There is a lot today that we throw away as we can't find use for it, but could have been an excellent "something else". Here's just a few ideas what you could do with everyday items or examples of what I did.

torsdag 8 december 2011

Fridge Magnets

I was bored today, really really really bored.
But, that was a good thing!


I found a bunch of small, colourful, peppy thingies, that I found out would make perfect fridge magnets!

Then I thought, why not make fridge magnets from the keys I took from the keyboard. But then I took a closer look, and as some of you might know, they have this plug/pipe/thing coming out of the back, to make it stick to the board, and I would have to remove that to make the key into a fridge magnet.

And frankly, I am a wee bit too lazy to do something like that. Maybe, if I would only make a few (five tops), but otherwise not.

Ah well, maybe one day...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar